Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Maths Blog






Maths Blog!
Before the Clocks Hits to 12 I just wanna Congrats Myself for Coming 1st Place in Mangahigh Known as this Game Called Sundae Lite time. The Subject I was playing is Maths(TIMES TABLE) I was kind Enjoying the Game But I was played By SOLO and Yet I am SO Glad that I have Came First.

What I did Well:
I did well on Timing right of Getting the Answers
I did well on Taking my time but not rushing cause the more I rush the more I get the Answers WRONG
I did well on to Getting the Answers right

What I didn't go well:
Yet there was Nothing Difficult for me because to be very honest The Task was very easy but I like it that way.Sometimes I get Nervous on to Doing Hard Task but I sometimes Try!.

Thank you Bloggers For Visiting My Blog Post I hope you Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment